As demand grows to provide remote access to services and applications from anywhere, at any time and from any device, organisations are challenged with how to deliver this approach to working, whilst maintaining a secure and compliant infrastructure.
bluesource addresses this challenge with our Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) service. Our experts will design and deliver a secure Azure hosted WVD solution that integrates into your infrastructure – delivering a seamless user experience with access to your business apps. The service auto-scales as demand increases so that it can grow with the business, thereby reducing the administrative overhead on your IT admins. It is a flexible service supporting both published apps and full desktops to almost any device.
“bluesource helped us deliver an Azure WVD service to our business that helped our home workers keep connected to the business.
With bluesource’s expertise and guidance, we have managed to provide a secure and flexible virtual desktop service that caters to our needs today and is scalable for the future. bluesource took care of the end-to-end design of the Azure and WVD environment as well as the deployment, allowing us to focus our time on supporting the business.
We are now well placed to benefit from future initiatives with Azure public cloud services.”
~Paul Sheath, Head of IT, Odey Asset Management
The bluesource Windows Virtual Desktop
- A true Windows 10 user experience
- Global scalability
- Cost efficient infrastructure
- Master image versioning
- Optimised user profiles leveraging FSLogix technology
- Full published desktops as well as published apps
- Tailored options to cater for any organisation
Why Microsoft & bluesource?
- The WVD service is ever-green with on-going innovation being provided by Microsoft
- With bluesource designing the solution, you can focus your time on supporting your business users
- Licensing is simplified through subscription based options baked into the Microsoft 365 Enterprise suite
- WVD is the only platform to deliver a true Windows 10 multi-session experience
- We leverage automation for cost efficient scaling
Managed Virtual Desktop
Want to further reduce the administrative overhead and increase flexibility on delivering published apps and services?
Windows Virtual Desktop is an optimised service with less to manage than with traditional virtual desktop solutions; however, it is still important to ensure master images are kept up to date and optimised as well as monitoring the service performance and health.
With our Managed Virtual Desktop service you can focus your time on supporting your business users. bluesource will monitor, manage and maintain your Windows Virtual Desktop estate, giving you peace of mind that our experts are keeping your service up to date and secure.