Whitepaper: How Machine Learning can enhance and simplify your Data Protection
To counter the “Insider Threat”, CIOs & CISOs are increasingly focusing on behavioral analysis techniques to develop their data protection strategy. Machine Learning (ML) and AI are also being increasingly used to provide meaningful and actionable intelligence.
Our partner, Netskope, has compiled a Whitepaper that discusses how you can modernise your security strategy with unmatched 4-in-1 data protection across your SaaS, IaaS, web and email environments.
Read it now to understand how, in partnership with Netskope and bluesource, you can secure your sensitive data no matter where it is, including how you can:
- Have context-based deep visibility into your data everywhere across your organisation
- Prevent unintentional or unapproved data movement, even via email
- Stop insider threats like data exfiltration to unmanaged devices or apps
- Enhance data classification in documents and images with machine learning
- Reduce risky behavior with end user coaching.
Download the Whitepaper to learn more.