Microsoft Teams is the cloud-and chat based workspace in Office 365. If you already have Office 365, we’ll help you get going with Teams. If you don’t have Office 365 give us a call and we’ll give you the information you need to decide how best to move forward to enable better team-working, greater collaboration, smarter outcomes, reduced operational costs, and unrivalled performance improvements.
Consolidating your data in the cloud with Teams can lead to governance challenges, however our specialist governance practice has the experience, skills, processes and tools needed to help complex, regulated organisations plan, design and implement organisation-wide Team environments.
We’ll show you how simple it can be to connect and engage your people and join the ranks of high-performing businesses already using Teams:
- Enjoy built-in access to SharePoint, OneNote, and Skype for Business: voice and video conferencing to drive team engagement and never miss an opportunity to make the most of the moment.
- Office 365 full integration: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Planner, Power BI and Delve.
- Rich scheduling features plus ad-hoc 1-2-1 and group calling.
- Review content and chat history anytime in team chats or in private chats.
- Post emails in threads to keep your employees updated at all times.