Are You Paying Too Much for Microsoft Unified Support?
Microsoft has transitioned its product support model from Premier Support to Unified Support. Unified Support eliminates the hours and rate-card model and replaces it with a fee based on a percentage of the agreement cost, which means support costs can increase dramatically.
The alternative to Microsoft Unified Support
As a long establish Microsoft Gold Partner, bluesource offers Microsoft support from our Service Management Centre in the UK. Our Microsoft Support offerings vary depending on the requirement. Our services include:
- Service Desk (1st/2nd/3rd line reactive support)
- Microsoft Support Hours – this is an escalation service into Microsoft
- Consultancy Days – ad hoc project work and/or advisory services
- Ad hoc consultancy for health checks, workshops and optimisation of Office 365 or Azure tenants
- Specialist Remote Support Tickets – bluesource can manage escalations to specialist third parties e.g. SCCM, SQL DBA, Ribbon
- Proactive 24/7 Remote Monitoring and Management service for specific Microsoft products
Furthermore, our service includes fast response times, access to bluesource’s expert Microsoft engineers, escalation to Microsoft direct, access to our expert partners and consultancy for project work.
Typically we provide customers a considerable cost saving compared to the direct support alternative whilst providing fast access to highly accredited Microsoft engineers.
Simply let us know what SLA your business requires, and we can deliver the most appropriate service for your needs.
Support Products List
Skype for Business Online
Teams – Telephony & Comms
Microsoft Office Suite
Intune / MDM
EM + S & ATP Suite
Windows Server OS
Skype for Business
SQL (no DBA)
Azure Active Directory