Workshop: Sensitive Data Discovery
80% of corporate data is “dark” – it’s not classified, protected or governed.1
Not long ago, managing data just meant dealing with documents and emails. Pervasive digital technology and the rapid shift to remote work have greatly expanded the information universe. Much of that data becomes stale or unused immediately after creation and contains information that could impose a compliance risk.
Address compliance risks head on
Protecting information—wherever it goes—is critical to ensuring trust and meeting compliance requirements. But first, you need to know what data you have, where it is, how it’s being used, and compliance risks that may exist.
As your business-critical data expands and your workforce shifts to remote work, having an integrated approach to mitigating and controlling privacy and regulatory risks is more important than ever. During this workshop, we’ll partner with you to strengthen your organisation’s approach to cloud compliance. We will help you:
- Understand the hidden compliance risks of dark data
- Assess your organisation’s dark data risks with data risk check
- Assess your environment against key data protection standards and regulations.
- Receive an analysis and report on findings and associated risks
- Learn about tools and services that can mitigate risks
- Explore recommendations and next steps
Spaces are limited and so register your interest today to see if your organisation qualifies for a Microsoft funded workshop.
1 IBM. Future of Cognitive Computing. November 2015