Workshop: Secure Your Hybrid Workloads
Do you have a good understanding of security vulnerabilities in your hybrid and multi-cloud environment including virtual machines, databases, Azure storage and more? Are you aware of the number of suspected authentication activities across your multi-cloud environment? In short, are you confident about the cloud security posture of your organisation?
Improve your cloud security posture with a Microsoft hybrid cloud security workshop
As the use of cloud services continues to grow, cyber risks and threats continue to evolve. Get help achieving your hybrid and multi-cloud security objectives—and identify current and real threats—by scheduling a Microsoft hybrid cloud security workshop.
You’ll gain visibility into immediate threats and vulnerabilities across Azure, on-premises and multi-cloud environments, plus clarity and support on how to improve your security posture for the long term.
During this workshop, we’ll partner with you to strengthen your organisation’s approach to cybersecurity. We will help you:
- Discover threats and vulnerabilities in your hybrid environment.
- Learn how to prioritise and mitigate potential threats to your servers and services.
- Understand what can be done to reduce the attack surface area for hybrid workloads.
- Learn about benefits and capabilities of Azure Defender and Azure Network Security.
- Define a cloud security strategy based on your needs and objectives.
Spaces are limited and so register your interest today to see if your organisation qualifies for a Microsoft funded workshop.