Workshop: Manage Risk in the Cloud
For the majority of organisations, external cybersecurity risks have been top of mind for many years. But these organisations are now considering the risks posed by trusted insiders as an equal or even bigger threat. Organisations are beginning to recognise the importance of establishing controls that enable them to quickly identify and manage insider risks.
Intelligently investigate and take action on insider risks
Detecting, investigating, and acting on malicious and inadvertent activities in your organisation is critical to ensuring trust, creating a safe workplace and protecting company assets.
This workshop gives you the insights you need to understand insider risk in your organisation’s cloud estate. We will help you:
- Uncover hidden insider risks in your environment
- Monitor user behaviour and communications for risky behaviour
- Assess your environment against the data protection baseline
- Learn about tools and services that can mitigate risks
- Explore recommendations and next steps
Spaces are limited and so register your interest today to see if your organisation qualifies for a Microsoft funded workshop.