Advances in workplace technology over the last 5 years alone has seen the implementation and adoption of technology implode across organisations. This has left many with various platforms, archives, data and storage facilities that are either out of date, incompatible with a greater digital transformation project or solutions that no longer meet the new cybersecurity threat posed by the 21st century.
While the promise of simpler operation, data security and disaster recovery of newer platforms is a big draw, the transition from a legacy tool to a new platform poses a unique set of pre-migration, migration and post-migration challenges – especially for organizations in finance, government, healthcare, the European Union and other heavily regulated environments.
Our migration skill set stretches across various platforms, some of the most common that we perform on a weekly basis are listed below:
- Migrations into cloud platforms – Mimecast
- Enterprise Vault (EV) to EV.Cloud
- EV to Office 365
- Google to O365 (mail)
- Google Vault into O365 Archive
- Cloud to Cloud migrations
- EAS to O365/EV/Mimecast/Cloud
- EMX to O365/EV/Mimecast/Cloud
- Source1 to O365/EV/Mimecast/Cloud
- AXS1 to O365/EV/Mimecast/Cloud
- Assisted migrations (email extensions into EV | Exchange Archive into EV | EV to O365)