How to protect and govern your data whilst using Microsoft Teams
Tuesday 25 June 2019 at 10.30am
Are you using Microsoft Teams? Are you fully utilising Microsoft Teams to enhance your team collaboration and productivity? Do you know how to protect and govern your data whilst using Microsoft Teams ?
Join our webinar to discover:
- the latest teamworking technology trends;
- the full potential and new developments of Microsoft Teams;
- the best practices associated with increasing teamwork productivity; and
- how to protect and govern your data whilst using Microsoft Teams.
10.30am — Teamworking technology trends
10.40am — Enhance teamwork productivity through Microsoft Teams
11.00am — Protect & Govern your data as you move to the cloud
11.15am — A typical customer journey
11.25am — Q&A
|Viam Mercer, Practice Lead – Modern
|Robert-Jan Gerrits, Senior Cloud Strategist
Attendees can register for a free Microsoft Teams Practices Health Check*.
A bluesource Teams consultant will conduct a review session to:
- Review your current Teams configuration
- Discuss your Teams security practices
- Discuss your Teams data governance practices
- Discuss our top 3 recommendations to protect & govern your Teams estate
T&Cs: This offer is subject to availability and is valid between 25 June 2019 – 31 July 2019; 1 session per organisation, at bluesource discretion, offer can be withdrawn at any time.