How bluesource and Azure Identity Access Management (IAM) can help your business work compliantly and in accordance with your Governance policies.
Bluesource has been helping organisations better protect, govern and manage their data for almost 20 years. As the landscape has changed, so have our recommendations and solution portfolio.
Today, our advice to organisations looking to protect access to their applications, data, and resources across their corporate datacentre and into the cloud, is to leverage Azure IAM.
A bluesource-designed, implemented and managed Azure IAM solution helps IT teams to provide enhanced levels of access validation, such as multifactor authentication and conditional access policies. It also enables monitoring of suspicious activity through advanced security reporting, auditing and alerting, which together help mitigate potential security issues.
Azure IAM Solutions we design, implement and manage help can help you:
- Create and manage a single identity for each user across your hybrid enterprise;
- Provide single sign-on access to your applications;
- Enforce rules-based multifactor authentication for both on-premise and cloud apps;
- Improve user productivity; and
- Provide secure remote access to on-premise Web applications.
In addition, organisations engaging bluesource to help them with their Microsoft Azure IAM plans can expect to realise the following benefits:
- Simplified user access to any cloud app. Read more...Enable single sign-on to thousands of cloud applications from Windows®, Mac®, Android™ and iOS® devices.
- Employee self-service enablement. Read more...Delegate important tasks, such as resetting passwords and creating and managing groups, to your employees.
- Protection of sensitive data. Read more...Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) prevents unauthorized access to on-premise and cloud applications.
- Integration with Active Directory. Read more...Extend Active Directory® and other on-premise directories to Azure Active Directory.
- Integration of ID management into apps. Read more...Industry-standard protocols make sign-in possible on a variety of platforms, such as .NET, Java™, Node.js® and PHP.
- On premises or in the cloud deployment. Read more...Secure Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), Active Directory Federation Services, Microsoft IIS Web applications, Remote Desktop and other remote access apps.
- Enablement of enterprise directory and ID management to the cloud. Read more...Centrally manage employee access to Microsoft Online Services and non-Microsoft cloud applications.
- Integration of Office 365 and Salesforce. Read more...MFA for Office 365 helps secure access to Office 365, Azure Active Directory Premium and software-as-a-service apps.
- Enhanced security, with fewer hoops. Read more...Azure MFA delivers strong authentication via easy verification options: phone calls, text messages or mobile app notifications.
- Increased administrator protection. Read more...Azure MFA adds an extra layer of security to your Azure administrator account at no additional cost.
- Identification of inconsistent login patterns. Read more...Azure MFA helps protect your business with security monitoring, machine learning-based reports and alerts.
Our expert team can help you with your entire Azure IAM plan, from envisioning, through to design, implementation, and management, giving you the confidence you need to ensure your data remains secure and is used compliantly and in line with your governance policies.